Sunday, June 25, 2017

And so I fade and flicker and shadow stumble into the dark like a jack slowly drowning hands up to be held and to be held up and to be warmed up from the twilight blue depths a bed a curse upon my lips and on my shoulders and on my back a monkey and a name and a set of lashes long and bloody twenty-seven years under the sun and in the rain and through the pain and through the sorrow all a brighter tomorrow and. A thing is as it is written and darling I think we both know we're both smitten and loves not love until you are bitten and I am laying it on a bit thick and I am feeling a little nervous a little whirling dervish feverish and wild and all in all just a child I'm a loser I'm a sot I'll drink all the whiskey you've got put a quarter in the box hear a song I'd rather not put me down put me in wipe me clean of my sins sorry about the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment