Thursday, January 26, 2017

Automatic Writing 1/26/2017

Take me down to that old bayou where the stars light green fires in the swamps and burp and gurgle and stream slowly down the sounds of snakes and crickets spider webs and timeless dreams of things beyond the seems beyond the veil beyond the tears beyond the fears and fighting and crying and dying and the sounds of the water ripple slowly through drop by drop by drop falling leaves and whispering grasses the wind moves like hands across the water a presence in the dark a voice a sound a call a trumpet a wind a light a fire a voice the word the thought the holy thought the prayer the voice the holy voice the highest of high and holy ever holy the light beyond the dark the light beyond the veil the dance the holy dance the door the holy door the throne of power the seat of love the seat of wisdom all circle all dance all sing here we are at the end of things at the end of dreams and a small rock circles and turns and dances and life swirls and dances upon it here we are at the edge of time second by second slipping from the future into the past and oh my love can you see the stars turn above your head like a crown and your eyes sparkle in the dimness and flicker with firelight oh my love my breath my heart my heat my voice my soul speaks to you sings to you dances for you dances because of you sings because of you sings because of you speaks because of you breathes because of you breathes for you heart beats for you the pulse and flood of blood in my veins for you the fire that crackles through my nerves for you oh my heart oh my soul my only one my all my whole that thou art the maker of the world and wind and animals I don't doubt oh my heart my soul my holy voice the sound of your name makes me shake and shiver and I am lost in my love for you lost in my love of you lost in you love you praise you sing you shake you make you heal you fear you hear you sing you king you make me break me fires wake me come now and wind me in your arms wrap me up in them swaddle me in your breath wrap me in your kisses and love shed your tears on my skin wet my lips with your lips and fill my lungs with your lungs my light with your light

No comments:

Post a Comment