Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Automatic Writing 1/31/2017

I am not afraid. I am no longer hiding in the dark under my blankets trying not to breathe or let the monsters notice my sweat drips down from my forehead past my nose on my cheeks it streams looks like tears it's not tears it's just sweat I'm not crying in the dark this is just sweat I was running in the dark not crying don't tell me I was crying I was running I'm a runner I'm a runner in the dark a runner in the black a runner in the abyss a runner who puts his feet forward with faith in the dark that's all you have in the black emptiness where nothing is there not even your hands can't even see them in front of your face you can't see or do anything but you have to do something because you are you so you put one foot forward you put one foot forward then you put the other forward and then the other and then the other and then the other and then the other and you pick up the pace and you pick up the pace and you put one foot forward and you put the other forward and you pick up the pace and you pick up the pace. You step forward in the dark with hope in your heart. You have to pick your feet up with faith. There's nothing else you can do in the dark. You have to do this it is the only way it is the only way it is the only in the dark there are no ways there is only one and that is to act with faith when you have nothing left you have to act with faith or you have to do something even if it'll kill you because being alone in the dark is the same as being dead is the same as dying is the same as purgatory being in the black depths in the abyss is the same as being in hell and when you're in hell the only thing you can do is put your faith in God and run. Run until you're out of breath and your fee t hurt and you know that you can't go any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment