Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I dreamt of death and dust and desert sand choking every green growing thing upon the land. I dreamt of incineration radiation and it came for us all as we attempted evacuation burning us to a charred glassy gleam. I dreamt of the stars, the wild burning, tumbling, churning stars. I dreamt of the mountains of the moon which glimmered white in our doom. I dreamt of all the things we tried to stop. I dreamt of the end. I dreamt of long long ages of nothing, of death silent and slow, of endless night under clouds of ash, of time stood still because there was no one and nothing to mark it as it passed. I dreamt of all this. I dreamt of less than this. I dreamt of dying not just once, and not just me, not just you or we, but everything dying as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment