Monday, January 30, 2017

Automatic Writing 1/30/17

Rise up and fight. Fill your fists with hope. Fill your heart with fists. Fill your soul with love. Strap on those worn out old boxing gloves. Punch a nazi today. For America today. Punch a nazi son. That's how it's done. Fight em in the morning fight em at night, don't let them go, grab em by their slime covered tails. Hitler was not right. Stalin was evil too. We're never done with this fight. It's morning in america and I'm ready to get some blood on my guts. Ready to puke liberty all over my shoes. Ready to stand on the barricades and shout in the faces of the fascists. It took seventy years for the second world war to come to our shores. Seventy years of sleeping eagles, dreaming of peace. Yearning to breathe free. Let me love you in the light of burning streets. Girl these sheets got a lot of heat. Here we stand at the end of things. The sky's on fire blue and the fields are burning green
I can't seem to catch my breath. I can't seem to hold it in. It shakes me. It sends shivers down my spine. Those mountains old and broken and rounded and jagged in their breaks and crags and cracks and teeth. I can't sleep I can't wake. I'm lost in a dream, an endless sequence of things running through me past me by me through me up me down me around me running me down running me into the clouds running me into the earth pulling me in with the arms of gravity pull me down from the stars. Like a meteor give a shout fill your soul fill your mouth from the rushing stream pop the rivets in your heart.

This is the sewage. THis is the muck these words are the sludge. I'll write a phrase that will shine and gleam in the dark in the stink, it will shine and gleam and thus make a chink, it will burst forth through your armor. Into your heart from my heart an arrow from the bow to catch on a bowstring and there take root and grow. Oh dear heart. Oh my dear heart. Oh my body's broken. Oh my soul is cracked. Oh my love has found me wrecked and ruined. My hair has fallen out from nape to lashes, I am covered in ashes. I am a wretch. I am a shame. A shade. A passing ghost and I rise. I rise up from my haunches. My spine uncurls. My fists unclench. Wash me clean in the river. Wash my soul in the muddy waters. Wash me oh wash me let me bathe in that blood of the earth. That mud. That soulful mud will wash me clean. Clear my lungs. Let me scream. I'm a towering titan born in a small small seed. I'm a work of bronze of brass, polish me clean. Let me grow. Let me unfold. Let me grow roots. Let me take root. Let me grow tall and stretch to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment